The Asian Network @ Yale
The Asian Network @ Yale (ANY) seeks to connect professionals of the Asian Heritage community in the interest of shared values and concerns. We hope that you will join us in our efforts and assist us in identifying common interests and refining our goals. If you are interested in becoming actively involved with AN@Y, please contact us at email@example.com.
Mission and Purpose
Enlighten, inspire, and empower the active and dynamic Asian Heritage community of faculty, staff, and professionals here at Yale University. See goals below.
AN@Y Leadership Speaker Series: Andrew Lam
Affinity Group Book Drive to benefit New Haven Reads
- Wednesday, May 1st - Wednesday, May 15th
- Click here for drop box Locations & additional information
AN@Y Social & Cultural Event
Pictures from Previous Events
- Networking Luncheon - Leadership Strategies & Worklife Balance
- From Postdoc to Faculty: Strategies for Success
with Professor Marvin Chun
- AN@Y Annual 2012 Winter Social
- AN@Y Annual 2012 Spring Social
ANY strives to:
- Encourage the career development and promotion and retention of Asian faculty and staff.
- Assist Yale with the recruitment and hiring of Asian Heritage staff.
- Develop a support network for Asian Heritage staff at all levels and strengthen the professional and social relationships between Asian employees, and the university.
- Assist Yale to capitalize on the range of skills, backgrounds and competencies of the Asian Heritage community and advance the University’s mission as a global institution of excellence.
- Sponsor at least 3 cultural events annually that celebrate the heritage and richness of traditions.
The aim of the Office of Diversity & Inclusion is to create an inclusive and empowering work environment for the diverse work community here at Yale University. The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is committed to bringing our colleagues of the Asian Heritage community into the fold to join our other heritage staff organizations.
For more information, contact the Diversity and Inclusion office at 203-432-9667.