Scroll to the bottom of the page for upcoming event information & registration
Yale Latino Networking group
The Yale Latino Networking Group (YLNG) provides Latino employees the opportunity to connect, share experiences and expertise, and promote professional development. Through programs and events, YLNG strives to promote cultural awareness in support of the University’s diversity efforts.
YLNG is open to all interested Yale Staff, Faculty & Postdoc.
- Promote diversity education in alignment with the University’s objectives.
- Provide opportunities and programming to enhance professional development.
- Assist Yale in the area of retaining, engaging and recruiting Latino employees.
- Partner with and give back to the Greater New Haven community.
Join one of our four committees:
- Career Development Committee
- Communication Committee
- Community Service Committee
- Programing & Events Committee
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com.
- YLNG Spring Social
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Geronimo's Bar & Grill, 271 Crown Street
- Affinity Group Book Drive to benefit New Haven Reads
Wednesday, May 1- Wednesday, May 15
Click here for drop box Locations & additional information
- Career Day at Columbus Family - Volunteer to be a presenter
Thursday, June 13, 2013
20-minute time slots between 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
255 Blatchley Ave. New Haven, CT
Additional info & registration
To keep up with our career development programs, community service outreach and networking events, connect to YLNG News.
For more information, contact the Diversity and Inclusion office at 203-432-9667.