News & Events
- The 2014 Workplace Survey is now available. From October 1 through midnight, October 21, staff will once again have the chance to let their voices be heard by providing valuable feedback on the work culture at Yale.
- Were you looking for the Learning Center’s website?
The Learning Center’s website is now part of the Organizational Effectiveness & Staff Development website located on the left side of this page.
- lynda.com® is your new resource for learning everywhere with world-class experts.
Visit lynda.com® to access the vast library of classes available to Yale staff.
- President Salovey announces President’s Award for Staff Excellence
On June 9, President Peter Salovey kicked off Yale’s inaugural Staff Appreciation Day with an announcement of the President’s Award for Staff Excellence which will recognize the outstanding contributions and accomplishments of Yale employees.
- Yale Homebuyer Program marks 20 years investment in New Haven
The Yale Homebuyer Program is a key component of Yale's partnership with its hometown of New Haven. Read more about this extradorinary Yale benefit.
- Yale again designated among the top 100 companies for working mothers
For the fourth consecutive year, the university has been selected by
Working Mother magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies” in the
nation. Read more.
- Sixth Yale-affiliated child-care center opening Located on Science Hill, the Nest at Alphabet Academy will open its doors in August. The center will accommodate infants and toddlers (3 months to 3 years). Read more.
- New Haven Community Hiring Initiatives
Find out more about Yale's partnership with New Haven local residents, New Haven Works, and hiring supervisors at Yale. Learn more.
- Yale Performance Management is now available to Clerical & Technical employees.
To learn more, view the online training and review answers to frequently asked questions.
NOTE: Register here for special classroom training SUPERVISORS of Local 34 C&T employees.
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) now available.
Currently available for Managerial and Professional staff members, an IDP starts with an annual conversation between a manager and a staff member that is transformed into an action plan to help the staff member realize his or her individual aspirations for professional growth and development. Learn more about this NEW program.
- Verification of Employment: Please fax a written request to Employee Services at 203-432-5153. If you have questions on a verification you have submitted, please call 203-432-5552.
- Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers - Download a pdf copy of the U.S. Department of Labor's notice of employee rights under the federal labor law.
- Yale University - Staff Mission and Values Card
Download a pdf copy of the Yale University, Mission and Values card by clicking here.
- Safety Tips from Yale University Police
- Pre-employment screening
- Hazardous weather policy
Finance & Business Operations
Living in New Haven
Campus and Workplace Violence Prevention Policy