News & Events
- Dec. 2-16: Annual Benefits Enrollment
This is the time of year to review and make changes to your current medical, dental, and vision benefits for 2014. You may also enroll (or re-enroll) in a flexible spending account from Dec. 2-31. Visit our Annual Benefits Enrollment website for resources.
- Yale again designated among the top 100 companies for working mothers
For the fourth consecutive year, the university has been selected by
Working Mother magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies” in the
nation. Read more.
- Sixth Yale-affiliated child-care center opening -Located on Science Hill, the Nest at Alphabet Academy will open its doors in August. The center will accommodate infants and toddlers (3 months to 3 years). Read more.
- New Haven Community Hiring Initiatives
Find out more about Yale's partnership with New Haven local residents, New Haven Works, and hiring supervisors at Yale. Learn more.
- Yale Performance Management is now available to Clerical & Technical employees.
To learn more, view the online training and review answers to frequently asked questions.
NOTE: Register here for special classroom training SUPERVISORS of Local 34 C&T employees.
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) now available.
Currently available for Managerial and Professional staff members, an IDP starts with an annual conversation between a manager and a staff member that is transformed into an action plan to help the staff member realize his or her individual aspirations for professional growth and development. Learn more about this NEW program.
- Verification of Employment: Please fax a written request to Employee Services at 203-432-5153. If you have questions on a verification you have submitted, please call 203-432-5552.
- Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers - Download a pdf copy of the U.S. Department of Labor's notice of employee rights under the federal labor law.
- Yale University - Staff Mission and Values Card
Download a pdf copy of the Yale University, Mission and Values card by clicking here.
- Safety Tips from Yale University Police
- Pre-employment screening
- Hazardous weather policy
Finance & Business Operations
Living in New Haven
Campus and Workplace Violence Prevention Policy