We love hearing from you, so please be in touch! To make that easy, there are a several channels of communication designed to nurture and sustain a dynamic, two–way rapport.
- Our mailing address is Yale Dining, P.O. Box 208261, New Haven, CT, 06520-8261. Our campus mailing address as well as the physical location of our administrative offices is 246 Church Street.
- The Student Food Advisory Committee, composed of your peers, is an effective way to bring your questions and concerns to us.
- Another program, “Let’s Talk Dining”, offers you the opportunity to sit and chat informally with dining hall managers, chefs, and cooks on a one–to–one basis over a shared meal. “Let’s Talk Dining” meetings are scheduled throughout the semester.
- We also conduct electronic surveys every fall, so watch for our e–mail and please participate.
- Contacting us via the Feedback Forms is a popular and quick way to connect. We do our best to respond within 48 hours.
- And, we encourage everyone to use the Comment/Response Cards located in every dining room.