Employment – Bartending
Yale University Catering Services is looking for Yale Student Bartenders. Sign up TODAY!
Why Work With Us?
- Starting Salary is $17.23 per hour
- Flexible Schedules
- Experience is a plus, but we will train you.
- You must be 21 years old (proof of age required).
- Upon successful completion of the bar course, you will receive a nationally recognized TIPS training certificate.
- Bartending courses are offered in the fall and the spring.
|Employment Inquiry Form|
If this form fails to work, please e-mail James.Filtz@yale.edu with your: name, class year, and college affiliation.
Stop by our Catering Office, located in the basement of Commons, to let us know you are interested. We will notify you when courses are scheduled. Each course is held on two consecutive days for 3 hours each day, with a final class for your TIPS training certificate.
Once you’ve successfully completed the course, you’ll be eligible to work events hosted by Yale Catering Services. Call (203) 436–9586, James Filtz, with questions.