James Hudson Brown — Alexander Brown Coxe
Postdoctoral Fellowships in the Medical Sciences 2014
Results will be announced on or about April 30, 2014.
For scientists with the PhD:
Letters of intent Due: February 11, 2014
Applications Due: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
For physician-scientists with the MD or MD/PhD:
Letters of intent Due: February 13, 2014
Applications Due: Thursday, February 20, 2014
The Brown-Coxe Fellowships support new postdoctoral fellows
conducting research at the Yale University School of Medicine.
Candidates must have received the MD, PhD, or other doctoral degree
by July 1, 2014. Investigators cannot have completed more than
two years of postdoctoral research as of July 1, 2014.
Please review carefully the eligibility criteria, deadlines, and instructions
for the 2014 competition.
- Flyer (Please post on departmental bulletin boards)
- Guidelines (For eligibility & terms of the award)
- Fellowship Application Instructions
- Face Page (Please complete on-line & scan to PDF)
- Abstract Page (fillable)
- Mentoring Plan Page (fillable)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Application Packet (All above items)
For further information, contact:
Melanie Smith • Manager, Funding Resource Center
Office of Research Administration
47 College Street, Suite 216Y
Phone: 785-4978 • E-mail: email@example.com