All Yale University awards are subject to published terms and conditions. This section of our website is intended to serve as a guide to procedures associated with advance approvals, award review and acceptance, institutional and agency prior approval requirements, award modifications and final report requirements.
Use the links below to access some helpful tools for the administration of awards after they have been accepted by Yale University.
- Prior Approval Matrix ~ Expanded Authorities Chart
- Agency Specific Research Terms and Conditions
- Guide to No-Cost Extensions
- Guide 1304 GD.01 to At-Risk Accounts (Pre/Late Award)
- Guide 1305 to Cost Transfers
- Guide to Final Technical Reports
- Useful Report Forms
- Transfer an NIH Grant, How to
- ARRA Reporting