Balancing Work, Academics, and Life
Yale's WorkLife programs and services are an integral part of the University's efforts to help faculty and staff to balance the multiple responsibilities associated with work, academic, and personal life.
The University is deeply committed to developing responsive work environments that are supportive of the obligations to home and community as well as the changes that accompany various life events.
Please take advantage of Yale's numerous resources, programs and services, which can help to bring greater balance to the modern complexities of work and personal life.
- New!! Yale celebrates National Disabilities Employment Awareness Month (October)
- Parent Review website: See what parents have to say about New Haven area schools and child care programs. Write your own review too.
- Working Mother magazine hails Yale as one of nation's "Best Companies".
- Parent Registry
- Yale Walking Works
- New Parent Packet
- Lactation/Breastfeeding Room Locations on the Yale Campus
- Stroller Map
- Yale Backup Care and Babysitting
- New Website Launched for Hospital Elder Life Program
- Archived News
- September 13 Weight Watchers at Work
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT. This 8 week Enjoy the convenience of attending Weight Watchers meetings at work. Come to the informational meeting and learn how Weight Watchers meetings can help you make the positive changes to lose weight and keep it off. See for yourself why people who attend Weight Watchers meetings lose three times more weight than those who go it alone. Note: Informational meeting is free. The 12 week sessions begins Thursday, September 20, Noon-1 p.m. at 221 Whitney Avenue. The cost for the 12 sessions is $165.00 per person (Members of Weight Watchers will also receive access to free e-tools.)
For registration and information, click here.
Stay in Touch
- Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
- Keep up to date. Join our listserv!
Receive updates on all of the new and exciting programs and services offered through Yale's WorkLife Program and other related information.
To subscribe: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type SUBSCRIBE in the message body.