WorkLife Series and Related Events
A variety of workshops and programs on various WorkLife topics, offered across campus, are open to all members of the Yale and New Haven community. For additional information or to register for a session, click the workshop title or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WorkLife Series (current schedule)
In addition to the WorkLife Series, there are related programs and activities sponsored by select campus and community organizations. The programs and links follow:
- Equally Prepared: A Financial Planning Seminar for the LGBTQ Community
- International Center for Yale Students and Scholars
- Organizational Development and Learning Center
- Yale Graduate School Events Calendar
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital and Yale-New Haven Psychiatric Hospital
The Yale WorkLife Program provides information on support groups covering a range of topics. These are support groups that are held on or near the Yale campus. Visit the Support Groups web page for more information.
First Thursday of every month - Alzheimer's Disease Support Group
First Thursday of every month, 1:15 pm
1 Church Street, 6th Floor -New Haven
Yale's Alzheimer's Disease Research Unit offers a support group for relatives of those with Alzheimer's Disease. Desert and coffee will be served. For more information call Theresa at (203) 764-8100.