Workshop for Faculty on Corporate Interactions
In this period of decreasing federal research budgets, many faculty would like to turn to corporations for additional resources for their research but aren’t sure where to start or what resources are available at Yale to help them.
This workshop by Yale Office of Cooperative Research and Office of Grants & Contracts Administration will offer ideas for pursuing corporate funding.
- June 6, 2:00-4:00 pm, Anlyan Center Auditorium
- John Puziss, PhD, Directory of Technology Licensing, Office of Cooperative Research
- Chris Browe, MBA, Lead Contract Manager, Grants & Contracts Administration
- Why Pursue Interactions with For-Profits?
- Effectively Marketing Your Own Research
- Different Kinds of Agreements with For-Profits
- Common Pitfalls
- Resources Available at Yale to Assist You
- Questions and Answers
Refreshments will be served.
Event Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.785.6209