Yale University  


A-Z Index

Sample Agreements

Please note that these agreements are only samples. To be valid, they must be signed by a duly authorized individual at the Yale Office of Cooperative Research. For additional information, contact the Yale OCR. Regarding Material Transfer and Sponsored Research Agreements, you may also contact the Offices of Grant & Contract Administration.

Top of page.