Please click here for Yale resources.
The links listed below are meant to serve as resources. The opinions expressed are solely those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of SeLF. If you would like to submit a link, please email us at email@example.com.
National Sexual Assault Hotline - 1.800.656.HOPE 72
At any given moment, more than 1,100 trained volunteers are on duty and available to help victims at RAINN-affiliated crisis centers across the country.
- College 101: Guide to Healthy Relationships for Freshman
- Relationships 101 for Freshman
- Healthy Relationships
- Love is Respect
- Choose Respect
- The Relationship Spectrum
- Healthy v. Unhealthy Relationships
- Speak Out Loud
- Are You Safe in Your Relationship?
- It's Abuse
- Project Unbreakable: Healing Through Art
- Scarleteen: sex ed for the real world
Inclusive, comprehensive, and smart sexuality information and help for teens and 20s
- The Oral Project
Oral is a project about dealing with childhood sexual abuse. After years of internalizing the idea that I "asked for it," this project is about taking control and leaving the blame behind.